Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Back...

Yes, I'm back, but not in an "Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator I've come to destroy --no wait!--save the world" sort of way; rather in an "I know I could have done better and not put it off" kind of way.  Yes, that is my hat in my hand.  I'm not going to write any more about why I am back because that would be ruining one of my posts.  Suffice it to say, the month of November and the focusing of my mind on the blessings for which I truly am thankful brought my blog out of the dark corner in the back of my mind where it would peep out every now and then but could easily be overlooked or relegated to the vague time slot of "another time when I have more time" to the forefront of my mind where it was lit with a metaphorical neon "You have time NOW" sign.


So...ummm...yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment